Wednesday, June 2, 2010

foot worship in a train journey

FOOT WORSHIP STORY
Kissing feet in a train journey

An indian guy writes a story about his encounter with a girl in a train journey where he gets a chance to kiss and massage this girls feet.

Hi everyone its my first post to mouse pad after seeing so many stories of u people i could not stop myself by sharing my true experience with u people i m a foot fettish since i was a child when i used to keep my aunts feet in my lap . I belong to india and m working in delhi this incident is of one of my officilal tour when i was coming from a city called Calcutta to Indore in a train the time was of a infdian festival (HOLI) and my journey was a sudden one so i did not got any reservation in A.C. coach so i had to travel in a coach without A.c. i had a side lower birth and next to me were two girls with their mother who were going to Bhopal for some interview and both the girls had beautiful feets specially the younger one she could be aroubd 23 to 24 and she had pink and soft feets with a purple nail paint and a black thread tied on the ankle..feet size could be 6 or 7 .

It was a two nights journey so the first night went on without any interaction so the next morning many people from our boogy got down and then we were the only four left in that particular section so then the converastion started among us i came to know that they are hotel Management Graduates luckily even m the same so then i shared my knowledge and experiences woith them as they were not very old for this industry. when the night came then the real fun started all three of them went to sleep but i was still awaken as the feets of that girl was not allowing me to sleep so i was sittting on the window watching out then i saw even thst girl is not sleeping so i invited her to come down and my goodness she came and then we started talking of here and there and then i came to the main topic i said her that u will be working in front office where u need to stand for the entire shift so u will tend to have a back ache i know one massage where u can give it to urself when ever u feel free i ask her shall i show it tou and then she forwarded her foot to me as agreeign without saying i grabbed her feet like as i i will never have that chance again and then gave her massage this was about for 10 to 15 min.

Then she pulled her feets aside ahe was a tall girl and it was a single birth and it was winters so she folded her feets and sat .. and the conversation continued and the i said her why dont u stretch ur feets otherwise they will ache she was on the other side so she kept her feets just next to me and then uddenly after sometimd i gathered some courage and lifted her feet and kept on my left thigh and she did not responded then i felt she is quite ok with it one my leg was still under her both feets and the other was free as half folded and then after sometime i again change my postion and now this time i was i aposition where her both feeets were in my lap touching my stomach and this time without asking i started giving her massage and she did not said anything it continued for another 15 to 20 minutes. and then again ahe pulled her feets saying thankyou ......but for me it was like i wanted her feets more without letting her know that i like her feeets so after sometime irequested her saying that can u plz keep ur feets in my lap as the weight of her feets and movement of train caused together is giving me a nice massage so she agreed again and kept her feets in my lap again and this time i asked her shall i massage ur feets and she said ok and i gave her a good foot massage and then after some time i bought her foot on my chest and placed it on my heart and she said ohhh god y ur heart is beating so fast and i said i thnk it is in love with ur feets and she smiled..... she ask then what ur heart wanna do to my feets ... i bought my lips close to her feets and placed them there and kissed her feets and she smiled and said .. i think ur heart has gone mad ...i said i dont know may be she asked what else ur heart says to do ..i said may be u mite not like it and she replied may be a lik it .. so said ok close ur eyes ahe was quite assured that i will not do nething wrong as it was a train and her mom was sleeping there too. so i just licked her feet sole seeing on her face and she was enjpying that so i continued tasting her feets for about next ten minutes in that time i licked the entire part of her feets soles arch, heels fingers and suddenly there ws a moment in her sister so she pulled her feets back .. as alll this thing happened in a blanket so we were quite relax a snoone will realise what is going on inside blanket ....and then the girl went back to her birth as her elder sis was awake for loo. the got down early mornign but when she was going she turned back and gave me a smile stating that she enjoyed last night .
She went bbut gave me a life long swee memory. i ahve few of more foot worship true instances wil keep posting them here but let me get some feedback from u guys

7 comments:

  1. Hey man really it might be awesome experience. You have got such a golden chance. Now pls make available such good opportunities for us too. If you know any such model who might like to get her feet worshiped then let me know on-
    akash.tiwari069@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it evenafter a 46years aged man i also liked to do same

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. for the grate comments
    @akash: sorry i don't know any girls who'd do this for money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really a lucky guy.That truly was a lifetime opportunity and only the lucky and blessed ones get such chances in their entire life span .others like myself simply waste their life longing for such an opportunity that you have got.kindly be in touch with updates and similar incidents/updates at scdas12345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had a same story like u i am also hotl mang once when i gone to a girl room for housekeeping service she refuse the service but asked me pick up her clothes for washing i said her time of pick up is finished she was unhappy her feet are awesome then i said her i can wash ur clothes mam in ur bathroom immediatly she gave her clothes also with her underwear and socks i started wasing her clothes after fininshing i asked her would u like to have anything she asked to get a shoe shine i got a it and mam shell i polish ur sandel she said ok i sat at her feet and polised she wearing a black sandel i asked her mam plz give me ur sandel i will polish she left her sandel in front me im at feet i polished it at her feet and i helped her in wearing the sandel she took the money and thrown at her feet i collected it at her feet

    ReplyDelete
  6. i m a sale boy in shoe shop i will be in only lady section in our only high profile customers will come one day a lade came she found a nice sandel she wants to try i bought it at her feet but she is is not wearing it then remoed her sandel and weared this sandel she made me to do this for 5 times with differnt sandel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys I want to share my story with you I got married in Pakistan with my wife she hD to younger sisters first time I met her sister I got hard because living in a warm country she had white skin lovely feet I lived at there house for two weeks I used to see her coming out of the bathroom with wet Sandles and water dripping from her feet I stole her sandleonce and I put my dick inside it it was amazing she is a deep sleeper I saw her sleeping once and her feet looked so juicy I hid behind the door staring at her feet and wanking I cum loads I wish to see her again soon

    ReplyDelete